Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My first letter from the MTC!

To my dear family,

     Today, Tuesday, is my p-day. So write then - if you have troubles with that....well..... then I won't get your letter.
     Man... this week felt slow at first but now i'ts just flying by. I can't remember yesterday at all. It feels like yesterday was Sunday. How time flies.
     The language is coming along great and no, I have not cried about the language yet, but I know I will. (Thanks Blaine and Brett). It was tough for me at first, but yesterday I thought my teacher was speaking in English and he was speaking in Español. That was kinda cool.
     Just doing laundry right now and its kinda weird because everyone is just sitting around and you can't find an open washer or dryer.
    If you guys would like to send me any packages of anything, that would be great:) I love getting mail. I have no idea what's going on in the outside world, so you guys can just tell me all the big stuff. :0
     I'm so grateful to be here and to serve the Lord with all of my heart.

 Seguro Viajo,

 Elder Griffeth

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be hard to find him if he doesn't tell us where he is! Remind him to tell us his room number, and which building! I'd love to look out for him while he's there.

    ReplyDelete