Week Two!
Hola Mi Familia,
The MTC was great this week. I learn about reflexive verb - they are verbs that you say when talking about yourself. I hope that I can get it, but my only problem with the language right now is conjugating verbs. I know I can get the language, but it will take some time. Everyone learns at a different pace.
My companion is awesome. He is of African decent and is basically me. Acts the same, talks the same. We sometimes even think the same. I know what you are thinking, ¨I know, we seem like a perfect match.¨ Well, stop thinking that.
Time warps in the MTC. It feels like I have been here for ages, but I have only been here for 2 weeks. Its strange stuff. Also I now knows what it feels like when Blaine doesn't write Erin. (<.<) (>.>)
I´m just about out of time.
Love you all,
Seguro Viaje
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment