Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Final Week in the MTC!


Yes,

You heard right - this is my last week at the MTC! I fly out to Chile next Monday and I am So Excited to get there. I will hopefully be calling you guys at about 6-8pm on Monday night. I first fly to Atlanta for a three hour layover, then on my way for a 10 hour flight to Chile and then 1 1/2 hour drive to Vina del Mar.  So I get to Vina about 10 in the morning and then most likely will do a full day of work. Its going to be tough, but I know the Lord will bless me for it.
 
This week has been crazy because I am getting a little nervous about the language and hoping that I will speak it well. Other than that, I don't have a lot to report on. Oh, I also found out that Elder LeBaron (my companion) is staying here for another week. ( He has been here for 15 weeks) It's so funny to see him go crazy. I heard a joke about the MTC. This place is like a prison, except in prison they get phone calls. FUNNY.
 
I love you all so much and cant wait until we meet again,
 
Seguro Viaje
 
Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment