This week was fun. I got a new companion this week - his name is Elder Ortiz. He is from Lima, Peru and is really fun to be around. I think that we are going to be good friends by the time I leave. I think he will help me to stay focused these last few week and I am very grateful. I am very excited to work with him here in Salamanca.
We are trying to find new investigators this week because basically none of them are progressing, so we have some work to do. Also, the branch is doing well and will progress a lot more, I hope, in the next few weeks. We are working with a family that gives us a lot of references. Good Times.
Yesterday there a earthquake in northern Chile and it was 6.7. We felt it here in Salamanca but it felt like just another earthquake here, small and nothing happening. Then afterward, we proceeded to have a Family Home Evening. Way fun. With Popcorn.
I know that this church is true and I am grateful for the protection and peace that it brings to my life. If you haven't seen it yet, I want you to watch this Mormon message. Its called "Origin". http://www. mormonchannel.org/youth- videos?v=2505987918001
Tell me what you think.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment