Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One last Transfer.

Dear Family,

Well, this week is the end of this transfer with Elder Gomez. We have worked hard to help the people of Salamanca grow together. God loves this Ward and wants it to grow strong. We are his instruments and in his hands. Salamanca is great. Any Ideas on how we can help them grow?

Time is flying by and I love Chile. These next six weeks will be fun and a lot of hard work. Can´t stop now when we are so close. I love helping these people change their lives and talking with them. I love teaching them from the scriptures and helping them learn how to improve their lives. It gives me a great hope.

I know that this Church is true. Everyday, teaching the Gospel strengthens my testimony of that truth. Just like you need to give a seed water, sun and care, it is the same with faith. To grow your faith you need scriptures, prayer, and Church attendance. God loves us. I know it. Teach that to everyone.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment