Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Conferencia

Dear Family,

This week we had our zone conference with President Kahnlein. It was really good this time. One of my favorites. We received a new folder from the Church that talks about stress and how you can reduce it as a missionary. It is really helpful. We did some practice contacts with the other missionaries. I was teaching the nurse of the mission and her role was to be an athiest. I felt the spirit really strong as I testified that God loves her and he wants the best for us. She then told me that she felt the spirit as well, really strong. She is awesome. 

This week we fixed a baptismal date with an 85 year old man that has gone to church these last couple of weeks. He is really excited to be baptised. He was a reference from a member, and she is really happy that he is getting baptized as well. 

I love this mission and how it has helped me in my life. I know that this church is true and the Jesus Christ suffered for us and that he loves us. 

Viaje Seguro, 

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment