![]() |
| Coqumbo waterfront |
There are changes this week, but so far we have no Idea what's going to happen. We still don't know who is going to leave, and who is going to stay. It's kinda of frustrating, but I guess it is for the better. I will let you know next week what happens with the changes.
This week we had a baptism - her name is Teresa Rojas. She is a very sweet lady and she was a reference from a member - (we don't get those very often). After four months of meeting with the missionaries, she entered the waters of baptism. I always love to ask the investigators how they feel right before they are baptized - they always say "very peaceful." I love how the Holy Ghost works with people.
Thank you Mom, Dad and Brett for always writing me. I love hearing from you guys, and hearing how your week went. It always gives me enthusiasm for the next week. I know this Church is true and that God has a plan for every single one of us. Love you all.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:
Post a Comment