So glad we get to Skype on Mother's Day.
This week was good. Not many of our investigators are progressing, so I think that we will be starting to clean or change investigators. Finding new investigators is not my favorite thing to do, but it is necessary. We will see what happens. The Investigator that I talked about last week (that does drugs) fell back into the habit and we couldn't find her at her house for about three days. We found her last night - she feels really bad and thought that we weren't going to pass by her house anymore. She thought wrong. I was reminded of the talk in conference that talked about when toddlers fall down, you don't scream at them and tell them they are nothing. You give them encouragement. That is what investigators really need.
This week we walked a lot and no one was home (or they didn't want to open the door). Oh well, I hope that I lost a few pounds.
I love you guys so much and can't wait until Sunday to see your faces.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment