Where I am at:
El Llano, Coquimbo (same place)
Who am I with:
Elder Umbach
He is from Canada and he is 24 years old. Sad story time: I will be his last companion. He is going to finish his mission in five weeks and I think it will be fun for us to work together. We are basically the same people and we are excited to work with each other. We will do our best to bring the people of Coquimbo to Christ and the waters of baptism.
We found this one guy who is a friend of a member and said that he would love to have the missionaries over (at his house) to hear more about the Gospel. He is 17 years old.
Do you remember me talking about a convert of mine named Sebastian? I think that he is planning to go on a mission. His best friend in the church leaves about six months before him, which he's not really happy about. I really hope that he decides to go on a mission, when the time comes.
I love you all so much and pray for you everyday. I hope the very best for you and I know that this Church is true.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment