Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Pentacostal Church

Elder Griffeth and Elder Umbach 
Dear Family,

Yes, that is how you saw the title of this email. Yesterday, when we were leaving an investigators house, a man popped out of nowhere and asked us if we wanted to go to church with him at 7 pm.  We thought that because we invite a ton of people to come to our church, it would be just to go with him. So, at 7 pm, we went to his church. They said "Amen" to everything that the preacher said, which we weren't used to, and we could only stay a few minutes (we had an appointment to make).  But now I can say that I have been to a Pentecostal Church. 

We are teaching this young man whose name is Javier. He gets baptized this week. He is so prepared to receive the Gospel. He is 17 years old and wants to change his life for the better. He used to smoke 20 cigarettes a day - now he is not smoking them any more.  He is finishing ALL of the assignments we give to him. He is very Awesome.

Thank you so much for writing me. I love you guys so much. I know this church is true and that God loves everyone of us, He will always love you.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth


No comments:

Post a Comment