Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This Week on the Mission...

Dear Family,

Sorry that I didn't write yesterday. We had a mission conference with our mission president. It was fun - learned a lot about attitude. I really liked it. 

This week I get to see another fruit of my labor in the fact that my convert, Javier, will receive the priesthood this next Sunday.  It was such a privilege to teach him.  I am very excited that he will be a priest and that I will be here for the ordination.  He always wants to go and work with us and is actually planning to go on a mission. From the beginning, he knew that this was Christ's plan for us. He has a very strong testimony of the Gospel. 

I am excited about the new changes to the missions all over the world. I hope that we will be able to use the technology before I leave. That would be pretty cool. I also like that the members will help us with the work - it will make such a difference.

I hope the very best for you guys this week in what ever you do to achieve your goals. I know this Church is true and that God will help us with anything. Read: 1 Nephi 16: 18-32. Tell me what you learned.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment