Monday, June 3, 2013

Hola!

This week was fun. We had a sweet experience with an active family. The wife in the family is a little angry at the leadership in the church and had stopped attending. Her husband asked if we could teach them something. So we taught about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was very spiritual, ending with basically everyone reflecting upon themselves and their own struggles and progression. It was awesome.

We are also teaching a young adult. He is so ready to do everything that we ask so that he can learn. He said that if he knows what we are saying to him is true, he will quit his job so that he can attend Church. So yesterday, he talked to his boss.  His boss said that it was OK with him, and now the guy that we are teaching does not have to work on Sundays. He is an awesome kid. 

I really wanted to send photos this week, but the computer that I am using won't cooperate. I WILL send pictures next week. It was really good to receive a letter from all of you this week (and photos).

I love you guys so much and hope the best for you all. I know this church is true with all my heart. I love you all.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment