Dear Family,
Changes were this week and......
I was changed.
Area:
Pais de Gales, Villa Alemana
Companion:
Elder Coronado (He is from Peru, 20 years old and about a year and 2 months in the mission. I knew him when he first started the mission and we get along together quite well.)
We are working hard to find those who need this Gospel.
As I was coming down from the 4th region to the 5th region, I was in the bus for eight hours. It was fun and very tiring. I think that traveling makes me very tired. I got to talk with someone who was the missionary in my first Ward and was able to ask how my converts were doing. He said that they are fine - I was so happy for that.
Not much else happened this week. But I still love being here!
Thank you guys so much for your support and everything else. I know this church is true and that Joseph Smith was a true prophet.
"Dare to be a Mormon"
President Thomas S Monson
Love you guys!
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment