Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Esta Semana



Dear Family,

This week we had interviews with the Mission President. They were really fast.  But everything is looking good and I will keep trying to do my best in everything. I had a lot of questions for him, and then in the meeting I forgot all of them completely. :)

This week in the branch, we had eight new branch missionaries called. I think that it is the first time they have been called here in the past three years. We had a meeting with them where: 
1) Our mission leader was not there (he is 23, studying, and has really hard classes) 
2) Only four of the eight missionaries showed up, but it went really great. We have actually gone out with some of them so that they can help the people there when we leave the area. Also, they can reteach everything to them if needed. The branch missionaries are really nice, and I think that this week we are going to make pizza at that meeting. WOOT! 

So this last week my companion had to get a root canal.  His teeth were really bothering him for two weeks - then they finally fixed them. He still has to go back and get the rest done, but at least he has no pain. 

I love you guys so much that I can't really describe it with words. Keep going with a firm faith in Christ and everything will be alright. I know that. I hope all is well with everything in your lives and I want you guys to know that I pray for you everyday.

Viaje Seguro

Elder Kyle Griffeth



No comments:

Post a Comment