This week we have changes. I don't know if I am leaving or staying, but I will let you know next week. I have been here in Coquimbo for six months and my Mission President was kinda hinting that I might leave. I guess we will see tomorrow. Fun Times.
We also have a third person in our companionship this week. His name is Elder Miles. His companion went home yesterday. Elder Miles has passed the two year mark and now he is with us until Thursday. He is really funny. He has been in my district since I got here to Coquimbo and he is one of my favorite missionaries. Really hard worker.
Thank you all for writing me this week. It will be interesting to find out the changes. I know that God knows what is best for us and will help us with any thing that we need. Some times we are the "Current Bush". (Hugh B. Brown) I love you guys.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
Many of you are going to have very difficult experiences: disappointment, heartbreak, bereavement, defeat. You are going to be tested and tried. I just want you to know that if you don’t get what you think you ought to get, remember, God is the gardener here. He knows what He wants you to be. Submit yourselves to His will. Be worthy of His blessings, and you will get His blessings.
“Thank you, Mr. Gardener, for loving me enough to cut me down.”
Hugh B. Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment