Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Activity!


Dear family,

This week we had an activity for the Ward - not a lot of people showed up. It was a sports activity and we played soccer for about nine hours. I WAS BURNED. The photo is of a Family home evening that we had, but you can also see that I was really burned. It hurts still. Hey, but now I am better at playing soccer. Finally! I also was very proud this week when someone told me that I sounded like a native Latin speaker! Achievement unlocked! Woot!

My comp and I are doing very well and we get along great. We are having a blast working with the members and helping less actives go to church. We were teaching this one person (his baptism was for this week), but after we talked about tithing something changed in him - it was like he didn't want to hear any more. We have another lesson with him on Tuesday. We'll see how it goes.

You guys remember my old comp (Elder) Umbach?  Yeah, well, he is engaged.   It was weird to read that this week from him. 

I love you guys so much and wish the best for all of you. I know that this church is true and that God loves all of his children. He loves us. I know it.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment