Monday, September 30, 2013

Tenador Libre



Dear family,

This week was fun. This week we had changes in which no one was changed. I will be with Elder Coronado for the next six weeks. We will be in the same sector in Pais de Gales.  We get along well and we have fun.  We have high hopes for this Ward, so we are going to work hard with them so that they can help with the work.

This week we also went to a "Tenador Libre" (all-you-can-eat) and it was kinda weird. It was food that was Chilean but a Chinese Chilean.  The flavors were a little weird, but it was an all -you-can-eat. I ate about four big plates. (I was really hungry). 


Other than that not much happened.

Thank you guys for writing me this week. I am very excited to hear the Prophet of God this weekend and can't wait to learn more about the Gospel. I know that this Church is the true Church of God and that he loves us.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment