Monday, November 25, 2013

Hola Again!

Dear family,

Hey - This week was great. We had a BAPTISM!!!!! His name is Lennin and he is 9 years old. He was baptised by the bishop of our ward. Also this week we have two more baptisms, Javiera and Constanza. They are from a part-member family and we are uniting them and completing the circle of all being baptized in their family! We are really excited!

Also this week was another fire in Valparaiso. Everytime that I am here, there is a fire. This one was really close to our house, like two houses down. We saw wierd lights against our house, and we thought it was the police doing something else. Then we realized that the lights were too inconsistant to be from the police. So I went to the 2nd floor and looked out the window - there was the fire. We packed really fast and then ran outside. Luckily the fire department got there fast, and our house was saved. Woot!  Always happens. Protection of the Lord.

My companion is from the capital of Chile and we get along OK. We are baptising and working with members well. We are trying to gain the confidence of the members here and we are doing a lot of service.

That you all for writing me this week. I know that this church is true. I know that we have a prophet in the world today - Thomas Monson. 

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment