![]() |
| Valparaiso, Chile |
Dear Family,
This week was changes (transfers). Are you ready to hear them?
Drum roll........
Area: Placeres, Valparaíso.
Companion: Elder Rivera.
Yes, this week I was changed to a new area. This place is right next to my old area of Rodelillo. Remember the fire that happened last February? Right next to that. We have a lot to do here in this area. My companion and I are going to get right to work and work hard. We are determined to have a lot of success. We are planning to have at least six baptisms this change. We are really excited to work in this Ward. They are really hard working, wonderful people, and they give us references.
This week we were talking with a couple. They both have had awesome experiences before meeting with the missionaries. The wife had a dream that she had died and she saw herself in nice clothes, with her stuff next to her grave. Then an angel said to her that she could not bring those things with her, and she asked what could she do? She saw herself in a white tunic. That was the dream. Many years later, she saw her granddaughter be baptized (she is a recent convert here in this Ward). When she saw her in white, she said that it reminded her of the dream. SHE WANTS TO GET BAPTIZED SO BAD. She is waiting for her husband. He also had a vision: Before the missionaries came, he saw the angel Moroni in gold with a trumpet. The missionaries listened to this, and showed him the picture of the Temple with angel Moroni. He said that that was exactly what he saw. It was awesome to hear these experiences, I felt the spirit strongly.
That was pretty much my week, I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ and that God loves every one of us. I wish all the best this week to you all and I pray that we will always have our faces toward Zion!
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Griffeth

No comments:
Post a Comment