Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween!

Dear Family,

This week was Halloween. It wasn't the best Halloween that I have had in the mission, but it was pretty fun. We were walking in the street and I saw some people in a "Steve" Costume (from Minecraft) and also the Fire Knight from Castle Crashers. So being the Geek that I am, I totally took a picture with them. It was pretty awesome. Next Halloween I think that I will also go as Steve. Good Idea.

This week we have transfers. I still don't know who will go yet, but I think that we will know on Wednesday. The next change will be December 18th, right before Christmas. It will be sad if I get changed to a new area right before Christmas, but wherever the Lord wants me is where I will be:)

This week we had an investigator come to church that the missionaries have been teaching for about a year and a half. She told us that she wants to be baptized. So, we told her what she needed to do (in order to be baptized). I hope that she will - she is so nice and wants to do her best to have an eternal family. 

I know that is the work of God and that he works incredible miracles everyday in our lives. Thank you so much for all of your love, support, and letters. 

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment