Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Triple Threat!


Hola mi familia,
My companion was sent home this week because he had to go take care of some stuff. So now I'm in a triple companionship. It's weird, because now I have to watch over three people at once.
Another week here in the MTC and it feels like I have been here for years.... but I complete my third week and on to my fourth. the Spanish is coming along just great - I'm starting to understand most of what they are saying but, you know, it's still tough.
Here in the MTC we have no connection to the outside world. So, if you would like to send me information on what is happening....
I did get the package and I am very grateful for everything. I haven't tried the cookies yet because I accidentally left them in the class room yesterday.

Erin,
I miss you and ill see you in 2 years, nice on the baptisms. We are now officially rivals (Chile vs. Argentina).
I love you all so much. Sé que el libro de mormón es verdadero y José Smith fue a profeta del verdadero.
Seguro Viaje,
Elder Kyle Griffeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment