Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hola!


Hola Familia,

Week # 5 has flown by here in Provo.  It's hard to believe that I have been here for 1/24 of my mission already. Wow, how time flies. 

I got a new companion this week - his name is Elder Tanner Labaron.  He is pretty awesome.  We get along very well.  He is from Mesa, Arizona and has been in a professional choir. I feel like I am changing companions every week. It gets a little exhausting. 

The language is getting a little harder now.  I feel like I'm falling behind in my class, but I always try to keep in the back of my head "Everyone learns at their own pace". I'm starting to lose words in English and I only know them in Spanish. Its going to be weird when I get home, so I'll just have Erin translate when I get back.

I'm am so glad to be here - I know this is what I need to be doing. 
 
Seguro Viaje (safe journey)
 
Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment