Dear Family
Its great to hear from Blaine this week. I was completely shocked! Thank you Blaine. As for the rest of you, I always enjoy your letters and am very grateful that you write me every week!
In the MTC this week we have been just learning how to speak more Spanish and all that jazz. I think the best thing that I have learned this week was 'How to Begin Teaching'. It is great - I am not even afraid to do door approaches now. This new curriculum that they have here is amazing, most of the teachers said that they didn´t even start hearing the Spanish until 4-5 months. I am so glad for the Holy Ghost and how it teaches people.
Sorry I can't type fast enough or think of stuff to say, but I love you guys with all of my heart and hope that you are always safe in your journeys. I know that this is where I am supposed to be right now.
I love you all,
Seguro Viaje
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment