Monday, August 20, 2012

It's a Royal Wedding!



Dear Familia,

This week was awesome and next week will be just as amazing. This week we had the marriage of Sandra and Jorge! It was so awesome to be a part of that.  This week is their BAPTISM!!!! I am very excited for them! 

Also this week, I was able to participate in a setting apart for a missionary. Christopher is a young man that went with us all the time to appointments with investigators. He asked that the Stake President, his father, and I set him apart.  It was an incredible experience.

Mom, don't worry about my eating veggies here, because that's basically all they have for lunch here - that, plus chicken and rice. The lunches here are so big.  It's like what you would have for dinner plus lunch in one meal and if you don't finish the plate they get offended. It is so hard to finish.  Fortunately, dinner is a much smaller meal.

Rain = Beast here. I would like to say that it poured here, but that would be an understatement. The street was literally flooded, my back pack soaked, and my shoes shrank.  Fun Times.

I was on the bus the other day, and some music was playing - it sounded like 80's music and yes, there was a Syth Solo. IT WAS AWESOME to say the least.

To Erin the Entrenador:
Good luck with your greenie!  Love ya tons.

I love you guys so much and know that this Gospel is true.

Seguro Viaje,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment