Monday, August 13, 2012

The Olympics.

Que tal Familia?

This week was great. But this next week is even better! Sandra and Jorge are getting married! WHAT!?!?!? And the next week they are getting baptized! WOOT! We are very excited for them. When we taught them about the word of wisdom they said that they had already been obeying that commandment. They don't do any of that stuff! Not even coffee. ...awesome... Other than this amazing couple, it has been hard to find people in the street - or in homes.

I´ll tell you what though, I think the hardest thing to do for the past couple of weeks was not to watch the Olympics. U.S.A.!!  It was really REALLY hard not to do watch. Luckily, I had the will power to ask people to turn off the TV when we were visiting them. When they asked me why,  I would  say,"It distracts from the spirit."  Then they would agree to turn it off.  But it was really hard not to watch.   I saw when Jamaica won the Men's 200M. But that is only because we went to Papa John's for lunch when we were in ViƱa. Then I realized that I could be married by the next summer Olympics - gulp - What else happened in the games?  Enquiring minds....

I hope the Video went through. We were at a members house and he took us to his backyard. I was with my Zone leader on interchanges.

Thank you all so much for your letter and I love hearing and getting pictures (-wink- keep sending them)

I know that this Church is true. That Joseph Smith was a true prophet.  I love you all so much and pray for you all everyday.  Les Quiero much.

Seguro Viaje,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment