Hola Familia,
This week was great! We had Sandra and Jorge baptised and confirmed. It was so awesome to see. I am so glad for the wonderful opportunity to be there and baptise. We don't have any other progressing investigators at this time but we are working hard to have less active members attend church -we had a great turn out this week.
Also this week it rained (shocker) and you know in those movies where there is a puddle of water - a car drives though and it is like a tidal wave and the person just gets soaked? Yeah, that happened to me. Then it rained the rest of the day. Great day.
I love you all so much and I am very grateful for the support of the ward and mostly you guys. Thank you so much.
I know that this Gospel is true. Otherwise I would not be here. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God.
Seguro Viaje
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment