Monday, August 6, 2012

This Week in the Mission...



Hola Familia,

Not much happened this week. Like literally nothing. We are teaching and inviting. It´s really hard to have a Spanish companion, but I know it will be a blessing. President Känlein told me that he thinks that I am going to use Spanish after my mission, so I think that I need to learn. This area that I am in right now is one of the biggest in the mission. Its about as big as Lehi to Provo (only walking, no bikes no cars). I am in Quillota Centro and it goes all of the way past La Cruz. Very big. At least it is flat here.  


This is the girl I baptized.
It was her birthday and she invited us to her party.
 
This photo is of Sandra and Gorge.
They are getting married on the 26th of August
and then will be baptized soon after.
My comp is having some knee problems and might have to get surgery on his knees.
It stinks. His is the first photo. He is from Columbia and used to play professional soccer
- he played in the world cup for Columbia.
That's about it.

I love you guys so much and wish you all the best. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. When I read it I feel like I am reading a history book. It is sweet.

Seguro Viaje,

ELder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment