Hola Familia,
This week was changes. This is why I was not able to write yesterday. Each change week I will be writing on Tuesday (changes are every six weeks), but the rest will be on Monday.
Some thing crazy this week that I learned while reading the scriptures:
When Alma is talking about faith in Alma 32 he talks about a seed. The seed becomes a tree and then the tree produces fruit. Alma describes the fruit as white, sweet, and pure. Does it sound like a dream? Maybe the dream of Lehi?
When partaking of once (pronounced 'own-say' - its like dinner but smaller) at a members house, I looked at this tub that looked like butter. It was butter, but the literal translation is 'diet butter'. Please explain this to me.
We have a street here called Maipu. (pronunciation = My poo) When people try to explain a direction and use this street, I can't help but laugh.
We HAD this investigator who had two baptismal dates. He passed his interviews and everything, but didn't show up for either of his baptisms. When talking with him later, I found out that he won't get baptised unless he sees Jesus face to face. It might be awhile.
We have three investigators that I think are going to get baptised in October!
Thank you all for all that you do. I love p-day because I get to hear from you guys.
I know that I am here to offer eternal life through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know a mission is sometimes hard, but so worth bringing the wonderful people of Chile to the Savior.
Seguro Viaje,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment