Monday, September 17, 2012

Estoy in Chile

Hola Familia,

This week was great! We are teaching this woman who's has been prepared by the Ward. She is awesome. Her name is Natalia and she is a student right now, but she accepted a date to be baptised on the 13th of October, so I will let you know how that goes. 

This week is the 18th of September. It's like our 4th of July, but the whole country is not working for five days. It was a miracle that we found this place to write you this week. This whole week is full of amazing meat and empañadas. Nothing else. No veggies. No fruit. MEAT!  I am very excited to be a part of it. We had the Ward party for the 18th and it was really fun. I learned to dance the Quaka, but didn't dance - because you dance with a girl.  I wanted to dance. TWO YEARS!

I love you all so much and pray for you everyday. I hope that everything is going well with the move. Thank you all so much for the wonderful examples that you are.  I know this Church is true and that Joesph Smith was a true prophet. 

Seguro Viaje,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment