Hola familia,
Not much happened this week. We had a Stake Activity that we showed up at because we had investigators showing up. It was really fun. They dance the "Quaka" which is the dance of Chile and it´s kinda like bull fighting with handkerchiefs. Weird. But all in all we had a blast.
September 18 is Independence Day here. I have been told that they only eat meat on this day and everyone is so nice here that they will invite you to partake of their delicious meat. Let´s just say that the "meat sweats" will be an understatement.
Mom and Dad,
I am very sad to see that house go but this means a new adventure! Also that Ward is awesome.
I love you guys so much and can´t wait until Christmas to talk face to face - we can use Skype down here.
I know that I am here to bring people to Christ to receive eternal life. I know that God calls us where we need to be, at the time he needs us there.
Seguro Viaje,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment