Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Changes!

Dear family,

Yes, changes did happen this week and this is what happened:

My new companion - Elder Reyes- He is from Columbia, 20 years old, and has five people in his family.
My new area - Valparaíso, Rodelillo ward

Yes. You heard right. I finally left Quillota after seven months.  Crazy.  Quillota was flat. Valparaiso is not. It is really tough. 

The past week, when I was in Quillota, we had a grand feast as a pension (four missionaries). It was great. We ate meat and potato chips and slept outside on the patio. In the morning, I realized that I was sick and I wasn't able to work. I had to stay in the house for two days. But now I feel better. I still feel like the back of my throat kills. Oh well, we will see what happens.

I sorry if this letter is less than exciting this week. I am very tired. I have no idea why. 

I love you guys so much.  I know that this church is true and that Joseph Smith is a true Prophet of God.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment