Monday, January 7, 2013

Last week of the change (transfer)

Dear Family,

It's that last week of the change and seriously, this change has gone by
so fast. I feels like yesterday that we only started to work with each
other. I really would like another change with Elder Lopez, because he
is really awesome. We get along great and I am learning a lot from
him. I will be going into my sixth change, and after that I only have ten
changes left. (wow, that was a trunky thought, it wont happen again.;) ) 
I cant believe that I have already been out for about nine months
now - it has been flying by. The work is tough, but I can see the
fruits.

We are preparing another person for baptism this week on Sunday. I
hope that all goes according to plan. Her name is Sylvana and she is 17
years old.  Her mom is less active and she wants to reactivate for her 
daughter's sake. They both are going to church and going to all of the 
classes. (the full 3 hour Church service) Woot for them! I will let you 
know how it turns out.

Not much else happened this week.

I love this gospel and I know that It is true. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the people of Chile.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment