How great is it, looking at the sea (with perfect temperature) everyday? AMAZING!!! The only problem - hills. (I just wanted to make you guys jealous - did it work?)
This week in Chile they are holding EFY, about 30 minutes away. All of the youth are gathering in a place called Casablanca. It is the first time that EFY has been held in Chile. How cool is that?
We have really good youth in the Ward that I am in right now. One of them has basically come with us all day every day, but no longer can because of work.
I don't have much time to write. Plus, I'm unfortunately out of money and its the end of the month.
I love you all and I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and this is his true church restored.
Seguro Viaje,
Elder Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment