Dear Family,

This week I had interchanges with pretty much my favorite missionary in the mission. His name is Elder Fuimaono. We just had a blast. He is a college football player and he plays for the Arizona Wildcats, one of the best teams in the nation. He is the starting linebacker for them and he is huge. He could most likely kill me with just the muscles in his eyes. But, deep down, you can tell he is just a big teddy bear. We were both in the MTC at the same time and we go home at the same time. That is a photo of him.
This week nothing really happened (or I just can't remember). Forgive me.
I am sorry this letter is so short. I love you guys so much and this first year has gone by so fast. I have just over one year left. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. There is a Mormon message that is called 'Patterns of Light'. Look it up and tell me what you think about it. I know that this is the true church of God. Love you guys.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment