I am now officially Chilean. I have my Card of Identification and it's pretty awesome. Now I don't have to worry about walking in the street, police asking me for my information, not having it and then getting kicked out of the country.
I took this photo when I first got here to Valparaiso and now, about three weeks later, I am a lot skinnier - in the face at least. Thank you hills. Two days ago the temperature was the hottest I have seen here in Valparaiso. Add to that a shirt and tie, black pants, black shoes... I just about died. I think I lost about three pounds that day in sweat alone.
Not much else happened this week.
We are working with an amazing investigator (the reference from the wife of the mission president). She is really focused and wants to change her life spiritually. I think she has been an answer to our prayers.
I know that this church is true. The Book of Mormon is a history book and and we learn from history. That is why we have it. Work hard in everything that you do.
I love you guys so much and hope the best for you every week. Pray always. Keep a prayer in you heart at all times.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment