First things first:
New TEMPORARY office address:
21 Norte 1080 Chile, Viña del Mar ( I hope that my package and letters get to me)
This week was great. This area that I am in is a little bit gangster and they all say swear words at me in English, but you know... forgive and forget. There was something great that I learned in church this week. As we were sitting there listening to the lesson, I read in the Principles of the Gospel: you can't ask for forgiveness from our Heavenly Father if you haven't forgiven others. When I read that, I was like: BANG! BOOM! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON! It is so true. How can we ask forgiveness when we have not forgiven others?
We have two baptisms this week and we are really excited. They are for next Sunday and one of them wants to go on a mission! WOOT! I hope that he can go. The other has been attending church for about 1-2 years and finally he said yes to baptism. Rock the Font, right?
I love you guys so much and pray for you daily. I know that this Church is true and that Joseph Smith restored the Gospel and the Church again on the face of the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and a man can get closer to God by abiding by its precepts.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Griffeth
Hola Elder :
ReplyDeleteAhora me cree ???? Yo le dije....Ud. se hiba a ir a misión a la cuarta región. Muchos saludos de parte de la Familia San Martín Foncea. Estuvimos en Valparaíso, pero sólo de paso y preguntamos por Ud., le llegaron nuestros saludos ???? Estábamos preocupados por el incendio en Rodelillo y Ud. en medio de ello.Que el Señor lo siga bendiciendo a Ud. y su familia. Bye.