Monday, March 25, 2013

The Birthday Letter

As Elder Griffeth sat at the computer, pondering what to say, he thought of all those who loved him on this day of his birth. This is what he said:

Dear family,

I love to see photos of you guys. Please send more. 

This past week was a little slow, but it is OK because we had a baptism this week and he was so happy to be baptized. He wants to be a Missionary, and he would be a great one. If he goes on a mission at the end of a year, I can say that I have a convert serving a mission. I think that would be so cool. He is an awesome, weird, shy, funny, goofball that could do whatever he wants. He is awesome. His name is Sabastian. 

This day, for my birthday, we are going to a members house and we are going to make Mexican tacos. (My companion is Mexican, so I think that they will be authentic.) I think that I will lose my taste buds after tonight. I will send you guys photos of it next week. My birthday so far has been very peaceful, I like it.

Thank you all for the things that you do for me. Thank you for the photos and the birthday wishes. I know that this church is true. I know that Christ lives. I love you all so much.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment