Yes I was moved this week. I was moved to:
Coquimbo, 4th region of Chile.
I had to take a six hour bus ride to get here. It was long, but I had a blast.
I have yet to meet a lot of the members here, but so far they are pretty cool. No one really jumps off the page right now. Oh, we have an investigator named Sebastian - he would like to be baptized. He has attended church about five times, and said that he would like to go on a mission to the US. I'm excited for him, and I hope that he does goes on a mission. He speaks English perfectly.
My new companion is:
Elder Goldinez
He is from:
Guadalajara, Mexico.
He is funny. The jokes that they have in Mexico are sarcastic like ours in the US, but in Spanish. We knew each other before because when I first got to Chile, he was in the same zone as I was. But now we are companions. WOOT!
Other than that, nothing really happened this week. I imagine that things will get more exciting here in the weeks and months to come.
I know that this church is true. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is a blessing in our lives. I love you guys more than you can imagine. PEACE OUT!
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:
Post a Comment