Monday, April 8, 2013

Hola

Hillside in Coquimbo
Dear Family,
This week was great! We had two baptisms this weekend - it felt good to baptize during conference. They were really excited to be baptized this week. I hope that they keep that fire burning. 

Speaking of General Conference this week, my favorite talk was by Elder Holland. LOVED IT.   And Priesthood session was amazing. I think that it was best conference that I have heard so far. Definitely going to study those talks when they are published in the Ensign.

This week also we have changes. I don't know if I will leave or if I will stay, but I will write you next week and let you know how it all turns out.

Thank you all so much for your love and prayers.  I Love you all more that you know.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that Christ did come to the Americas. 

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment