Monday, April 22, 2013

One year from today....

Dear Family,

One year from today I will be home and conversing with you guys. How crazy is that?  I think that I will miss one more birthday of Lisa's, but that is OK because I think we can celebrate it a week later.  Happy Birthday Lisa!  

This week was really difficult. I have been feeling really out of energy, but I hope to get better soon.  We work like work horses. We are trying for one more baptism this month.  All that we do not have is the signature of the parents.  They are Adventistas (non-active). They are a afraid that their son won't go to church after he is baptized - that is what happened to them. It is really hard to set an appointment to teach them. 

This is how I play soccer :)
I am getting better at soccer though. They play soccer here about everyday. It is the ONLY sport that they play here. If you don't play soccer, they just scold you and think, "this Gringo doesn't know what soccer is?" That is pretty much the life here in Chile. So I have been practicing. I actually really like soccer. It is very interesting. And (in the USA) it is cheap entertainment. SWEET!

Thank you guys so much for writing me. I love your positive letters and hearing how you all are doing. I hope that all is going well and pray for you daily. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and Jesus did come to the Americas. 

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment