This week was great. We had a confirmation this week, and he is always telling us that he is going to be a missionary in a year. It is pretty funny. I hope he can. Also, we have two more baptisms this weekend - their names are Javiera and Pia. Both are 10 years old and great - they are so excited to be baptized this week.
This week is the last week that we have as a companionship (Elder Godinez and I), and it will be awesome to celebrate the end of it with general conference. Also, weirdly, I just met a sister who just turned 19 in my mission. It is weird to see women younger than me serving a mission.
Other than that, all is well here and I did receive the package that you sent me. Thank you! I loved everything.
I know that the Church is true, and that God has called a Prophet in these days. We have a great opportunity to listen to him this weekend - can't wait!
I love you guys so much.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment