Dear Family,

This week was interesting. We taught one woman this week whose name is Chris. She is 18 years old and is a very active Methodist. We had a two hour discussion. At an earlier discussion, we had asked her to read some material we left with her, and to ask God if it was true. The next time we came, she said to sit down at the table and that we needed to use the Book of Mormon to defend ourselves. Then she brought out a Bible and her computer. She had made a presentation about how the Mormons are not correct. She had found some Anti-Mormon stuff on the Internet and tried to use it. We answered ALL of her questions with the Bible and explained why there was a need for another testament of Jesus Christ. She made some false accusation about Joseph Smith. After two hours of this, and because we needed to go to the next appointment, we set another appointment for another time. I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE AND LIVING CHURCH OF GOD ( The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) I know that Satan is very powerful with influence over people. If you are in doubt of anything, Ask God first. He WILL answer, I promise that. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that He still calls prophets today. BECAUSE HE LOVES US, HE WANTS THE VERY BEST FOR US AND NOTHING LESS.
That's about all that happened this week.
I love you all so much. It feels really good to know the truth and to share it with others. If you have to chance to share your happiness with others this week, do it. Tell me how it went.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment