Monday, October 7, 2013

Changes!

Dear Family,
 
This week we (Elder Coronado and I) have changes. Yes we are both leaving to a new area, in the middle of the change to open a new area. Woot! We have to go and find a place to live soon and we are going to a place called Troncal Sur. It is still in the same zone and I hope it will be fun. I will miss Pais de Gales. It was really great here. I guess we will have to see what the Lord has planned for us.
 
Listening to the general conference this weekend was great. I love feeling the spiritual power right after the conference. It always brings that strength that is needed. I liked it when Pres. Uchtdorf said, "when we think that we can't even get up at all, there is still hope. We might even get the help we need from someone else." So when we get down (or fall down) we should RISE UP and have faith.
 
I Love you guys so much and I know that this Church is true. I felt the spirit in the conference and I hope that you guys did too. I know that there is a plan for everyone of us and God loves us.
 
Viaje Seguro,
 
Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment