Monday, October 28, 2013

Minute to Win It!

Dear Family,

This week we had a Ward night. Not many people came, but it was really fun. It was Minute to win it, where you have to do a mini game within a minute. It was really funny to watch people do the things as fast as they can, and at the very last second mess up and get really angry at themselves. It tickled my funny bones. We hadn't intended to plan the activity, but things happen, and it ended up being really fun. 

We are still in Pais de Gales until we find a house in the other sector.  This week none of our investigators are progressing, so we are starting anew.  We have a couple of promising new investigators this week, so we will see how it goes. 

That's it for now. I am going to try and fix some of my photos - or my camera. I think I just might format the card and get rid of the virus. I will lose about 200 photos, but I don't want the virus. I loved the photos that you guys sent from Halloween. I think my comp and I are going to try and celebrate it. Woot! 

I know that this Church is true and that God loves us and wants us to know the truth. I have seen miracles in the lives of the people I have taught as they have grown closer to the Savior.  Joseph Smith was a true prophet and Jesus restored his Gospel and Church in the world.

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment