This week was fun. We had a great ward activity for the mission work. First, everyone had lunch, everyone was talking, and a lot of people brought investigators and less active members. Everyone had a great time - then we had another activity. We did "minute to win it." ( I did it in my other Ward, and we had success, so I thought it would be good to do it here.) I was really fun. Everyone was into it and basically screaming. Really fun:)
This week we taught two kids that want to be baptized, so we are preparing them to be baptized on the 28th of this month. We are really happy for them. Thier names are Christian and Camilia. They are really smart, but they are like little gangsters.
I know that this church is true, and that we have a purpose here on this earth. I am very grateful for the mission, and what it does for missionaries and other people. I hope this holiday season brings as much joy to you guys as it will for me.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment