This week I restarted the Book of Mormon. WOOT! This time I am marking all of the scriptures that have to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ (Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Holy Ghost, Atonement). I have learned a lot in just a few chapters. I really like 1 Nephi - Chapter 1, Verse one. Now, hear me out on this because a lot of people have read this verse over and over again, but I really like it. It talks about how Nephi had a lot of trials in his youth, and he talked about it with his Dad. He knew that he was important to the Lord, and that he recognized the things that God had done for him. I really like this scripture, and I think that there was much to learn. Every scripture is important. I know it.
I knjow this church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that this is the work of God and that he loves us. I am very excited this holiday season because of the people -
they are just more happy and inviting.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment