I don't think that I will write much today (gotta save something for Skype), but I would like to say some things about Christmas.
In this very special time of the year, I am very grateful for my Savior. I am very grateful for the the example of others in my life, and how Christmas affects them. I am very grateful for the willingness of others to be nice to others in this season ( I wish it was like that for the whole year). I am grateful for friends that help each other out, and will be there for others. I am grateful for my family who supports me everyday in my decisions. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father who loves me, and always wants the best for me. I am grateful for Christmas and the joy that it brings. I know that this is the true and only church of God and that God called Prophets to lead and guide us in these last days. I love this work. I love what it has done for me and for others.
Love you all. See you all on Wednesday! 
Viaje Seguro
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment