Monday, January 27, 2014

Placeres

Dear Family,

This week we had another baptism. Her name is Magdalena, and she is doing awesome. She was a reference from one of the young women of the Ward and was baptized last Saturday. Also, the man who we baptized recently was a witness at the baptism, and blessed the Sacrament this week. He is really amazing and we think that he will be Bishop someday. He is really spiritual. Also this week, all of our recent converts are going to the Temple with the Ward. They are really excited. Placeres Ward is now working really hard. They now have a mission plan for their ward and for each organization, and are going to have an activity once a month. That is 100% better. No joke. I love this Ward. I think it is my favorite in my mission. I hope to stay here until I end my mission, and the Ward wants the same with my comp and I. 

Not much else happened this week other than that. Time flies by really fast. I think it is getting hard for me to speak English. I hope that you can understand my letters. 

I know that this church is true. I know that Jesus restored his church with his authority here on the earth and I am very grateful for that. Thank you for supporting me in my life. I will be forever grateful. 

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment