Monday, January 6, 2014

Meeting with the President....

Dear Family,

I don't have time this week to write a lot, because we have interviews with President in about an hour. 

This week we had a miracle. A MIRACLE! We were sitting in the Sacrament room, all sad-like because none of our investigators came - or the less actives that we invited. Then showed up two of our investigators. We had stopped teaching them about a month ago, but we passed by their home to see how they are doing. After the sacrament meeting, they told us to talk to them. They said that they wanted to be BAPTIZED!!!!!! They were turning into forever investigators, but when they said that, I think that my mind exploded. I couldn't believe it for like a day. It was awesome. They will be baptised this weekend! 

Love you guys!

Viaje Seguro,

Elder Kyle Griffeth

No comments:

Post a Comment