Well I have been transfered.
I really love Placeres on Valparaiso. It was really awesome there, and I would like to go back some day.
So this is my new area:
Salamanca, Chile
My new Comp:
Elder Gomez ( He is from Guatamala and he is 20 years old. He is really nice and is a hard worker.)
I am in a branch here and they are nice. The branch is working on becoming more organized, and I hope that we can help them with that. We had a baptism yesterday. It was nice. Her name is Alejandra. With that baptism, I have reached my Goal in the mission. But it was kind of a free baptism, since I was not there to teach her, so I think I have to find one more investigator to reach it (or more). There is a lot of work to do here in Salamanca. This place is known for it's witches and weird things. It is REALLY hot here, like more than 100 degrees, and it is unbearable the heat. I met this one investigator who has been investigating the church for quite some time, and she goes to church every week and everything. It is like she is a member, but she isn't. She can't be a member because her "husband" (boyfriend) doesn't want to get married. They have a lot of time together and have children, but he still doesn't want to. She wants to be baptized so badly. She is really awesome. I know that I need to help her in her life.
Well that is all I've got for this week.
I know the church is true, and that Joesph Smith was a prophet, and that we are here in the world to progress. Thank you all for everything that you do. Love you guys a ton.
Viaje Seguro,
Elder Kyle Griffeth
No comments:
Post a Comment